— Recommendations are independently chosen by Reviewed’s editors. Reviewed may make a commission on any purchases made through these links.
It’s Black Friday, the biggest shopping day of the year. Major retailers like Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Walmart, and Samsung have massively marked down top-sellers from some of the best brands our TV experts have tested.
Get expert advice and deals for holiday shopping delivered right to your smartphone. Sign up for text message alerts from the deal-hunting team at Reviewed.
We’ve already been able to snag excellent deals on budget-friendly TVs from major makers like TCL, Vizio, Hisense, Samsung, and LG as well as top-of-the-line OLED and QLED TVs from LG, Vizio, Samsung and Sony.
►Black Friday Walmart, Target, Best Buy and Home Depot will close on Thanksgiving, while CVS and Walgreens remain open. You can see the full list.
For more ideas you can check out our extremely comprehensive gift guides, which have hundreds of recommendations for products to give to someone you care about (even if it’s yourself).
Get the Best Black Friday TV Deals You Can Already Find
Black Friday is a great time to get amazing deals on small and large TVs. Here, we have highlighted a variety of prices from Amazon to Walmart and Samsung directly.
These are the best deals that we have found. However, you can check out all of our deals organized by retailer to find which deals work for you.
- Samsung QN90A Neo QLED Smart TV for $1,199.99 – Save $400 to $1,500
- Amazon has the Samsung Class QLED Q60A 65-inch UHD SmartTV with Alexa at $697.99 (Save $152)
- The LG 65-inch Class C1 series OLED Smart webOS TV is now $1,799.99 from Best Buy.
- Walmart: Get TCL 55-Inch Class 4-Series 55S431 4KUHD HDR Roku TV at $358, (Save $87)
Here are the top Samsung TV deals right now
- Buy the Samsung QLED 4K SmartTV (2021 Model) starting at $444.99. Save $150-$1,300
- The Samsung Q80A QLED Smart TV (Model 2021) is now available at $899.99.
- Save $1,000 on the Samsung 43 inch Class The Sero 4K UHD HDR SmartTV for $999.99
- Save $400-$1,500 on the Samsung QN90A Neo QLED Smart TV 4K from Samsung
- Get the Samsung QN800A NEO QLED 8K Smart TV (2021 Model) from $2,499.99 (Save $1,200 to $2,300)
- Buy the Samsung QN900ANEO QLED8K Smart TV (Model 2021) starting at $3,299.99. Save $1,700 to $2,500
- The Samsung Class Q70A series QLED 4K UHD Smart Tzen TV 65 inches is now $999.99. (Save $400).
- Buy the Samsung 50-inch Class AU8000 crystal UHD Smart TV at $479.99 and Save $50
- Save $1,500 on the Samsung Class QN85A Neo Smart TV 85 inches (from $2,999.99)
Get the best Amazon TV Deals Right Now
- Save $70 on the Insignia 24Inch Smart HD720p FireTV TV for $99.99
- The Toshiba 32LF22iU21 31.5 inch Smart HD720p Fire TV is now on sale for just $149.99. (Save $50).
- TCL 40 inch 40S325 Smart LED Roku TV (2019 Version) at $229.99 (Save $120).
- Get the TCL 32-inch 4K UHD Smart LED TV for $186 (Save $33.99)
- Amazon Fire TV Omni 43 inch 4K TV on sale for 299 dollars (Save $110)
- Buy the Hisense 55A6G50-Inch Ultra HD Android Smart TV With Alexa Compatibility (221 Model) at $379.99 (Save $70).
- The Insignia 55F501NA22 Smart F50 Series Smart4K UHD QLED FireTV (2021 Model) is now on sale for just $399.99. (Save $250).
- The Samsung 55-inch QLED Q60A 4K Ultra HD Smart TV with Alexa is $697.99
- The Samsung 65-Inch Crystal UHD U800 Series 4K UHDHDR SmartTV with Alexa is $697.99 (Reduce $52)
- The Samsung 60-Inch 4K/HDR QLED TV is available at $797.99 (Save $100).
- Save $252 on the Samsung Q70A Series QN55Q70AAFXZ Smart TV 4K Quantum HDR 55 Inch Class QLED Q70A series QN55Q70AAFXZ (2021 Model)
- TCL 65 inch 6-Series 4K/HDR TV at $898 (Save $601.99)
- The Sony X90J 65 inch 4K/HDR television is $1,198.
- Save $20 on the LG OLED C1Serie 55-Inch Alexa Integrated 4K SmartTV (2021 model)
- Buy the TCL 85-Inch Class 85S435 4K UHD HDR Smart Roku TV (2021 model) at $1,599.99 (Save $300).
- Get the Vizio 55-Inch V-Series 4K UHD LED HDR Smart TV with Apple AirPlay and Chromecast Built-in for $428 (Save $71.99)
- Get the Hisense 40-Inch Class H4 Series LED Roku Smart TV with Alexa Compatibility for $229 (Save $100)
- Vizio 75″ M-Series 4K QuantumLED HDR SmartTV with Dolby Vision at $998
- TCL 50 inch Class 4-Series 4K UHD Smart Roku LED TV on Sale for Only $359
- Amazon Fire TV 42-Inch 4K UHD SmartTV for only $269.99 (Save $100).
- Buy the Sony X85J 75″ 4K UltraHD LED Smart GoogleTV TV For $1,298 (Save 501.99)
- The Hisense ULED Premium 65 inch Class U8G Quantum Android TV Smart TV is $998.08 (Save 301.91)
Here are the top Best Buy TV deals:
- Buy the Sony 65 inch Class X80J series LED 4KUHD Smart GoogleTV TV at $749.99 (Save 250)
- Save $450 on the LG 70-Inch Class nanoCell 75 Series LED UHD Smart WebOS TV at $749.99
- The Samsung Q80A Series QLED 55-Inch Smart Tizen TV is now $999.99. (Save $200).
- The Sony 65-Inch Class BRAVIA XR X90JSeries LED 4KUHD Smart GoogleTV TV is now $1,199.99. (Save $300
- Buy the Samsung 65 Inch Frame Series LED UHD Smart TV For $1,499.99 (Save $500
- Buy the Samsung 82 inch Q60T 4K/HDR smart TV at $1,499.99 and Save $500
- The LG 65 inch Class 90 Series QNED mini-LED 4K UHD Smart internet TV is now $1,599.99. (Buy Now to Save $400
- Save $300 on the LG 65 inch Class C1 Series OLED Smart 4K UHD Smart WebOS TV
- The Samsung 75-Inch QN84A Smart TV 4K/HDR for just $1,899.99 (Save $900).
- Buy the Samsung QN90A Neo Class QLED 75-Inch Smart Tizen TV and Save $500
- Save $90 on the Samsung 50 inch AU8000 LED 4K UHD Smart TV at $479.99
- TCL 40 inch 3-Series Full HD Smart Android Television for Just $179.99 (Save $90).
- Save $500 on the Sony 65 inch OLED 4K UHD Smart TV A80J Series OLED 4K Samsung TV)
Here are the top Walmart TV deals:
- Take the onn. Get the onn. 24-inch Class HD 100012590 LED Roku SmartTV for only $99 (Save 20)
- The TCL 32Inch Class 32S331 720p HDLED Roku Smart TV 3 Series is $159 (Save 40)
- Save $20 on the Philips Class HD 32inch 32PFL5505/F7 Smart TV with Google Assistant at $168
- Get the TCL 43-Inch Class 4-Series 43S435 4K UHD HDR Roku Smart TV for $279 (Save $150.99)
- TCL 55 inch Class 4Series 55S431 4K HDR Roku SmartTV for only $358 (Save $87)
- The TCL 65 inch 6-Series 65R635 Mini LED QLED TV is $898. (Save 401.99)
- The Samsung 75-Inch 4K/HDR LED TV is now $1,097.99 (Save $400).
Get the best Target TV Deals Right Now
- The TCL 55-Inch Class 55S435 Smart Roku TV 4K UHD HDR for only $379.99. (Reduced $140)
- Save $20 on the Vizio 50 inch V-Series 4K/HDR smart TV
- Save $220 on the TCL 65 inch 65S435 Roku UHD HDR SmartTV for $4999.99
- Save $100 on the LG 55INCH 55NANO75 NanoCell UHD Smart LED TV HDR for only $599.99
- The Samsung 65-Inch UHD Smart TV UN65AU8000 is only $699.99. (Save $100).
- The Samsung 65-Inch QN65Q60A Samsung Smart QLED 4K Ultra HD TV is $849.99. (Save $250).
- Buy the Sony 55-Inch Class 4K Ultra HD LED Smart GoogleTV for $849.99 and Save $150
- TCL 32-inch HD Class 3-Series Smart Roku TV – $159.99 (Save 50)
- Save $201.99. Get the Sony 55 inch Class Bravia XR 4K Ultra HD Smart TV for only $2,798
Black Friday is a great time to purchase a television?
Yes, in a simple word. Black Friday will bring you the largest price drop of the year for TVs. That’s because manufacturers are preparing to launch their new 2022 model TVs, which means they’ll be offering deep discounts on older models, including ones from 2021, confirmed Michael Desjardin, senior TV writer at Reviewed. Some of the best TVs we’ve seen this year have already come down in price, and in some cases, the discounts are steep, as much as $800 off, depending on the brand, features, size and year model of the TV.
Are there any TVs that are better than others?
Desjardin advises shoppers to first take inventory of their needs and determine how much they are willing to pay for a Black Friday TV.
Any TV that is worth its salt will now be a smart television. This means it can connect with the internet and offer access to various apps such as YouTube or Netflix via pre-installed Software. “Even the most affordable TVs are smart TVs these days,” he added, “so there’s really no point in trying to find a TV that isn’t a smart TV.”
Desjardin suggested that screen size should be measured in relation to how close you will sit to the television. “Will you, your family and your guests be sitting relatively far away from your new TV—more than eight feet, for example? If so, you’ll probably want to secure a 65- to 75-inch TV. Small TVs—32 to 43 inches—are best suited for kitchens, dorms and guest rooms.” One more thing to note: If you opt for a big TV and you’re not planning on wall-mounting it, he said, be sure that the console is wide enough to accommodate its stand.
Where you’re placing the TV will impact your buy, too: If your living space receives a ton of natural light during the daytime, you’ll want to consider a brighter LED TV, whereas if you’re a videophile who watches a lot content in the dark, you may want to spring for an OLED. Our OLED/QLED guide explains the differences.
Are you still unsure where to begin? We’ve got you: Reviewed thoroughly tests TVs in our Cambridge, MA, lab, and we’ve rounded up the best TVs of 2021 to help you with your search. You can check out our coverage on the Best TVs under $500, Best Big Screen TVs below $1,000 and Best TVs for Under $500.
Black Friday Deals on Televisions: When do they start?
Black Friday sales on televisions are already underway. They are being called early Black Friday prices, or pre-Black Friday deals by many retailers.
Do you have any Black Friday Deals on Televisions?
Yes. Yes. Although some TV sales run through Black Friday and beyond, there are also limited sales or flash sales that will last for a short time.
Which television brand is your favorite?
In our Cambridge, MA labs we have tested thousands of TVs to determine the very best. We also test every major brand such as Samsung and LG. While there isn’t one brand we consider the best TV brand, each brand makes TVs that we highly recommend and others that we don’t.
What TV model should I choose?
When buying a television, there are many factors to take into consideration. Although we have tried to present a wide range of TV deals that are available on Black Friday (and there will be others), you still need to decide what deal you prefer.
You should consider the TV’s size, screen type, refresh rate and number of HDMI ports. Also, make sure to check if the features will be compatible with streaming TV apps such as Netflix, Disney+ and Amazon Prime Video.
Standard size is now 55 inches. The standard is 55 inches. This size is common across all types of TVs and will often be the place you find the best bargains. A 55 inch TV can be purchased for as low as $300 on Black Friday. A 65-inch TV will give you more space if you have enough wall space. The price difference on Cyber Monday and Black Friday is usually less.
You will likely have to spend a bit more if you need a large TV. However, we offer many deals for TVs larger than 80 inches. This may happen on older TVs, such as LCD or LED televisions.
Do you want to wait until Black Friday for TV deals?
It can be difficult to calculate the future prices and available stock now. Some retailers provide Black Friday guarantees that offer some assurances. What that means: “If you happen to buy a new TV in the weeks leading up to Black Friday and that very same model is discounted shortly after your purchase,” Desjardin said, “the retailer may reimburse you for the difference.”
For members of My Best Buy or Best Buy Totaltech, Best Buy will automatically refund any price difference if it is lower than the item’s listed price. If the item is not in your Best Buy Totaltech ($199.99 per year), you can get the difference back. To receive this refund, contact Customer Service or visit a Best Buy location.
This year, there have been continued supply shortages and labor shortages. Resupply times and delivery times of all products are being challenged. It is worth considering products that are specific to your needs or that can be delivered within a specified time frame.
Black Friday TV Deals: Who is the one?
Black Friday deals are available at all major retailers, such as Amazon, Best Buy and Target. Samsung and other big brands offer great deals right from their websites.
How do OLED TV and QLED TV differ?
On Black Friday, you will see two terms thrown about a lot: “QLED TVs” and “OLED TVs.” These terms refer to the screen used by the TVs. OLED TVs offer the most technologically advanced option, as each pixel provides its own light. That means they can product true blacks (similar to the picture quality benefits that you got with older Plasma displays with far fewer downsides) to go with excellent brightness, color depth, HDR, and more. Although you will need to choose one that suits your needs and budget, all OLED TVs we tested were excellent.
Although QLED TVs are available in many different quality levels, these TVs tend to be brighter versions of LED TVs. The quantum dots used by the TVs provide increased color, contrast and brightness. Although they don’t offer the inky blacks that OLED TVs have, QLED TVs are a better choice for bright rooms because of their higher peak brightness.
Roku TV or Google TV? Smart TV Platforms or Roku TV? Which streaming service is the best?
A smart TV is almost impossible to find. LG TVs ship with webOS. Samsung TVs usually have Tizen-based platforms. Sony TVs have Android TV. Many other TVs have Google TV or Roku TV.
In all cases, you can still use a separate streaming device like a Roku or an Apple TV, just hook it up to any of the TV’s HDMI ports and you can ignore the TV’s built-in option.
However, you can still use a streaming service if you do not have one or you buy a TV to be used in a bedroom.
Black Friday TV sales are the best deals of the year
Yes, in most cases. Although 2021 has been a difficult year to purchase a television, it is usually the time you will find the lowest price on any TV. Even though Black Friday is not yet here, you can still buy a TV right now. Many retailers offer price matching if the TV’s value drops in the coming weeks.
Doorbuster offers from companies like Sharp, Westinghouse and Onn are an exception. There is also a few very low-end TVs on sale at retail. While some of these TVs may be acceptable for their price, especially if you are looking for a larger 50-inch TV at an affordable price, we won’t hesitate to include them in our listings. However these specials on TVs that are limited time are rarely available are usually not worth it.
You can almost always find a TV we actually recommend for the same price or a little more—including 50-inch and 55-inch TVs for $200 or less—and they’re made by brands that we know and trust.
There’s more where this deal came from. Sign up for Reviewed’s Perks and Rec newsletter and we’ll keep ‘em coming every Sunday through Friday.
Product experts at ReviewedWe have everything you need for shopping. Check out the Reviewed Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTokOr FlipboardFind the latest news, reviews, and other information.
Although prices are correct as of the date this article was written, they could change with time.