NetSpend MasterCard and Visa Prepaid Cards Activation online at www.netspend.com/activate Process explained here. If you are a new customer of the NetSpend card and don’t know how to activate it then Here I Have given proper details with the screenshot and also included the video which will make your task easier.
When you having new Netspend MasterCard and Visa Prepaid Cards then it is necessary to activate for first-time use and you must know proper procedure and online method where you can easily activate your NetSpend prepaid card.
Activate Netspend Prepaid card process is quite easy as I have explained with the screenshot below you can see.
NetSpend Prepaid card Activation Online Method
- First, Click the Netspend Official website www.netspend.com/account/activate
- Then you will see the webpage shown below
- Just enter your NetSpend prepaid card number and security code for next step.
- You have to provide your personal identification number called as security pin.
- Thereafter you have to fill the required details like your name, street address, and zip code.
- This is the simple process for activating your NetSpend prepaid card online.
NetSpend Card Activation Method By Phoe Number
- If you are facing any issue while activating your NetSpend visa card online then there is also another method available.
- You can activate your NetSpend Visa prepaid card using customer phone number
- Just you have to Call NetSpend customer service care number at 866-387-7363 to activate your prepaid card and confirm your identity.
- They will activate your prepaid visa card after your identity confirmed.
About NetSpend Prepaid Card:
As official details given in website:
“The Netspend® Visa® Prepaid Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank, BofI Federal Bank, MetaBank®, and Republic Bank & Trust Company pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. The Netspend Prepaid Mastercard is issued by The Bancorp Bank, BofI Federal Bank, MetaBank, and Republic Bank & Trust Company pursuant to license by Mastercard International Incorporated. The Bancorp Bank, BofI Federal Bank, MetaBank, and Republic Bank & Trust Company; “
This is the simple steps I have explained here in this article still if you are facing any issue or you want to ask something regarding Netspend Card or else you can comment below.
You can content them via the phone number, email or social media they will help you quickly to solve your issues.